Monday, December 26, 2016

Week 6 in Japan:メリークリスマス (Joyeux Noël). I used Google Translate.

I'm running low on time so I'm gonna keep it short, which works out because Sakae 長老 and I have been meaning to spend less time emailing and more time playing around Tokyo. So it's starting today. 
For starters Christmas in Japan is AMAZING! Our ward gave us tons of food, and feed us a lot. Along with their food, I still received food from not only my parents, but the parents of my sister-in-law, Asuka, who live in the northern end of Tokyo! They came to Machida to meet me, say hello, and give me a gift. Small World.

「のでさんへ、ありがとうございます!全部は美味しかったでした!愛しています!」 Asuka, if you could text this to your amazing parents, that would be Awesome!

Also I got an awesome opportunity to FaceTime with my family for a bit, talk about all the ups and downs, and just enjoy seeing them for a bit. It was refreshing. The work is moving, I learn so much 
everyday, and each day gets better and better. It's not all sunshine and lollipops, but if it was we'd never grow, and that would really suck. There are long days, and there are hard moments, but it's all in the name of something bigger than yourself and that's what matters most. In the end the good moments outweigh the rough ones, I'm still having the time of my life, and I don't think that's gonna change anytime soon. 

I love you all, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. 

Sincerely, 
Elder Cuff 

Also here are some pictures from Christmas and our ward Christmas Party, there was more food but we've been total mooches lately...Sorry. Also thanks for the spending cash Grandma! I got some sweet ties, chocolate, and Legos. Just what every kid needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment