Sunday, August 6, 2017

Lomo Saltaldo: Week 38 in Japan


Sorry lots to do, the hems on my favorite pair of gray pants are busted, and we've got some lessons today and a festival to go to so I won't be writing much.

We've been teaching a lot and it's be awesome! We met with our gangster friend last night at his apartment and he invited his whole family to join in, he's got a really young family and his kids are so funny. We're so stoked to work with them!

We ate at this place called Rico Mar in the Spanish lands this past week. Sorry that I don't have any photos but it's been forever since I've had lomo soltaldo and it was sooOOOoooOoO good.

I've gotta finish up a training for a conference tomorrow so this is about it, sorry. But love you guys!

愛を込めて、
Elder Cuff

I don't have any photos but here's a video from my good friend Elder Magaña


No comments:

Post a Comment