Sunday, January 28, 2018

One Year Older and Definitely NOT Wiser: Week 63 in Japan






Due to the festivities of me getting older I will be keeping it brief. But my birthday plans go as follows.

1.) Eat ridiculous amounts of yakiniku
2.) Open transfer calls
3.) Ship a katana
4.) Groceries
5.) Get a cool sweater
6.) Eat okonomiyaki with an Eikaiwa student

This week went pretty well. It snowed way hard, apparently it hasn't snowed this hard in like 4 years, so we had a good time helping people out with shoveling snow and breaking up ice. Yamaguchi San's makeshift garage collapsed because of the snow and he's way down about it. So if I stay in Takao this next transfer I'll probably be helping rebuild it. But the snow was tons of fun to play in!

Things have been going well, just been cruising along! I might update everyone on transfer calls later today. If not, I'll tell you next week!

愛しています、
Elder Cuff

No comments:

Post a Comment