Monday, June 5, 2017

Week 29 in Japan: Benchwarmers

I have 10 minutes. よろしく   

Nothing super crazy happened this week but we've been meeting with a couple guys consistently and they're super awesome down to earth guys who really like what we're teaching.   

I ate horrendous amounts of yakuniku for lunch today. I feel terrible due to the fact that I just downed straight beef and grease. But it was delicious so no regrets.   

We were knocking on doors in a neighborhood and turns out here was a baseball field in the middle of the neighborhood. There were a bunch of high school kids playing baseball so we joined in with them. It was a ton of fun and they were excited to play baseball with a couple of Americans. It didn't matter how regular of a thing we did they thought it was so cool. I caught a ball and they all started cheering ha-ha.   

Remember to be kind and love one another!   

Love, 
カフ長老

No comments:

Post a Comment