Monday, October 30, 2017

The Dog Days are Over: Week 50 in Japan


I was taught growing up that we all have talents. I believe my talent is getting transferred into areas where Chinese women get baptized. Takao had a baptism! Her name's Paggy, She was the friend of another member who came here for college. She's probably the most outgoing person I have ever met in my life. Also very blunt and brutally honest like most Chinese people, that's why I love them so much haha. They mean what they say and most the time it's absolutely hilarious. Also she's teaching me Chinese! Whoo!

Yea for Paggy! Such a good time!

I got to translate at Zone Conference again! Always a great service opportunity. It’s gotten easier over time as the language improves but it still just burns my brain out.

My back bike tire finally blew up on me. So that was fun. Conveniently we were a 2 minute walk from Asahi and they replaced it for me super fast.

It rained a lot again. But now it's supposed to be clear or partly cloudy for like the next week so I'm super stoked about that. But it also cooled down the weather and it's absolutely perfect outside now!

Also I just got done eating all you can eat okonomiyaki and monja so you could say I'm a pretty happy man right now. I swear I'm gonna eat Japanese food for the rest of my life this stuff is so freaking good.

Elder Wayas seated next to me. Kid always goes hard.


Happiness

This week was jam packed with some miracles. Our main man Yamaguchi-San came to church and had a blast. When leaving an older member asked if she'll see him again next week and he replied without skipping a beat that he's coming next week. Also reminded Elder Muranaka and I about our next appointment is on Thursday and to not be late. So he's been doing really well haha. It's so awesome seeing other people be happy.

Party on dudes and dudettes!
愛を込めて、
Elder Cuff

No comments:

Post a Comment